Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What I got for Christmas | 2013

Firstly I'm sorry that this post is so late, Christmas is unfortunately well and truly over but I still thought I'd do this post as it has been requested! I hope you all had a really relaxing Christmas with your loved ones, I know I did, I ate too much and generally just enjoyed the relaxing period. A quick disclaimer before I start, I'm not trying to brag in any way, I'm very grateful for all the gifts I received and also this post was requested by you, my followers!


This year I was so lucky to receive a tablet from my parents! I got the CnM 10.1" Android 4.1 Multi-Touch Tablet and I love it. It is perfect for what I wanted it for, blogging, replying to emails, watching TV etc. It is one of the more affordable tablets out there but it is still really good quality and the android system is just as good as IOS/Apple's system. 


From 2 of my best friend's who are fellow bloggers, Bex and Hannah, I received these Yankee Candle gift sets! They both know me so well as they got me the same thing, I didn't get chance to buy any of the Christmas scents so I am so grateful to have received 2 sets of these!




I also received lots of other little gifts from Bex, Hannah and Lisa including an amazing smelling Stoneglow candle which Lisa bought me. Hannah treated me to a Eco Tools brush as well, I know she loves them but I have never tried their brushes so I'm looking forward to trying it out! Bex also bought me this beautiful watch, it is so pretty and I love how it looks a bit like a bracelet at the same time.

Also Bex teamed up with M&S in December, they gave her a voucher to treat someone with and she kindly picked me! I'd love you to go and read her post to see what she got me and to go and show her some love!


Even though I'm not a kid anymore I still have a stocking, I think everyone should have one! I love opening mine with my siblings on Christmas morning whilst my parents try and get some more sleep. I thought I'd just show you a few of my stocking fillers, you can never have too many bath products and also how cute is the Minnie Mouse bath lily!


Finally my younger brother got me a beautiful dreamcatcher, I've wanted one for so long but the problem is that you can't buy one for yourself. I love the idea behind them and it will look so pretty in my bedroom, I'm still trying to find the perfect place to put it up!

I'd love to know what you got for Christmas, let me know below!

Thanks for reading,
Shona x

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar