Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New Zara tops // MostlyMilly

Zara has some beautiful clothes in at the moment and they're always great quality. I love how reasonable the prices are for the material and the feel of the product you get. Sometimes from other websites you can find a really cheap item and think you've got yourself a great deal but buying online you can never really tell how good the quality is going to be and when it arrives it feels tacky and doesn't fall right. With Zara this is never the case.
I bought 4 tops from the Zara website on Monday night and they've arrived today (Wednesday) which I'm pleased about. I adore the effort and the way Zara packages your purchases, presentation is such a simple thing but I think it really adds to the feeling you've bought some really good quality clothing. 


I'm trying to (slowly) stray away from my all black and all white outfits as I'm getting bored and I'm ready to branch out into some other colours. I've decided my next colour to obsess over is camel and since I got my camel coat I've fallen in love with everything camel. 
The first top I bought is this simple, camel oversized sweater. It fits and falls really nicely and is  really flattering, for £12.99 I think it's a bargain.







I'm stocking up on jumpers for this Autumn/Winter because my favourite ever outfits to wear are simple, cosy jumpers thrown over high waisted jeans and a pair of heeled black boots. I bought this off white knitted jumper in large because I adore anything oversized.










Camel and turtle neck? Yes please.






Can't go wrong with a simple black slogan tee and I thought this was so cute. I see so many ' You can't sit with us' mean girls quote t shirts but I think this one is so much kinder and it's just sweet :) It's super soft and lovely to wear with a pair of black jeans ( I need to go to black rehab asap ) and some sweet flats.







Thank you for reading my loves! If you like my posts please follow me on bloglovin :) x




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar