Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Illamasqua Powder Blush in 'Tremble'

Illamasqua Powder Blush in 'Tremble' | £18.00 |

Illamasqua's blushes have to be among some of my ultimate beauty 'must-haves'. I think it's fair to say that I have fallen completely, head over heels in love with them ever since I first bought their 'Lover' blush around 2 years or so ago now (seen in this post) - in fact, I cherish their very existence. Massively-over-the-top statement there, but I kid you not - I'd be lost without my little collection.  The newest addition to my Illamasqua 'blush-crew' is Tremble - a beautiful warm toned soft pink. I've had my eyes on this one for ages - its such a pretty colour and one that compliments my paler skin throughout the winter - it brightens up my complexion and wakes up dull skin in a flash.

I've found that their powder blushes on the whole are very pigmented and provide impressive colour pay off - they can be sheered out for a subtle wash of colour or built up to provide a more intense 'doll-like' finish. I apply them with my Real Techniques powder brush (seen in my collection post here) and they sweep onto the cheeks so smoothly and effortlessly - they don't feel chalky at all and are incredibly soft and smooth. I genuinely think my skin looks instantly brighter and smoother when I've applied these blushes - and they also stay put all day, providing the perfect finishing touch to your makeup. Also, they last an AGE, let me tell you! I've had the 'Lover' blush for quite some time now and I've barely made a dent in the surface - and that's with daily use over the course of a good year or so! 

Tremble gives a matte/slightly satin finish to the cheeks - there's no shimmer in there at all which I personally prefer - I believe this helps to even out the skin and also gives a natural finish. The colour is also really girly and fresh - I often opt for peach tones on my cheeks so this one fills the gap in my collection for a really flattering warm-pink. There is no doubt that I'll be buying more of these blushes - if you're after some top notch colour pay-off for your cheeks then they are really worth investing in - they're worth every penny and the shade range is just fabulous - there's some really beautiful colours and tones available. Actually, I defy you all not to have a little nosey! - you can find the range here at Debenhams Online.

If you wish to see a 'face of the day' with this blush - then it's the one I wore in my photograph for my '50 facts about me tag' here.


Have you tried Illamasqua blushes? Love them as much as me? What are you favourite shades?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar