Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Les Ombres E6 - Eau De Rose: Review, Swatches

L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Les Ombres (Eyeshadow Quad) E6 - Eau De Rose



L'Oreal Paris Color Riche Les Ombres E6 - Eau De Rose


My experience with this quad

If you love neutral smokey eyes with a hint of pink in it, then this can be a perfect buy for you. I got it with a shade shattered, however it has been ok and usable to me so far. I just need to be careful to keep the quad in one position always. The shades are well built to compliment each other and give a soft smokey look which can be intensified as per the need. All the shades have shimmery-shiny finish without glitter, to make your eyes dazzle and sparkle in any day-time or night time makeup look. The shades give smooth finish, have super soft texture that makes the application a breeze, and these are decently pigmented as well. Let us get to the each shade now:

The top most shade is a champagne colored one that can be perfect for highlighting. I usually use it to highlight the areas under my eyebrows and inner eye corners. It helps in giving eyes a lift and avoids making them look too closed, especially in a smokey eye look.

The second shade is my favorite amongst all. It is a light peachy-pink shade that I love to wear particularly for day-time makeup look. It gives a soft romantic glow to the eyes and I usually use it all over my lids.

The third shade that got shattered is again a brownish-pink shade. Very wearable and works well as a blending color in between the light and the dark ones.

The fourth shade is a deep plum color that helps in creating a gorgeous smokey eye look. I usually use it on the outer V of my eyes and blend it in towards the sockets. The third shade works here in blending this color to the second shade on the lids.

Read more »

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar