Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

New Buys.. ♥

I bought these little crochet waistcoats because I've seen lots of people wearing them over strapless maxi dresses and it looks good! Looks a bit odd on the hanger lol

Cream Crochet Tassle Waistcoat, £12, Primark

Brown Crochet Waistcoat, £12, Primark

 I will wear them like this..

This dress is a size too big for me but I just love the pattern :)
Floral Dress, £12.99, H&M
 

I finally found a playsuit that will almost totally cover my thighs! Most are too short, but I found this in the tall range in New Look, so it has extra length as its meant for people 5"7+ and I'm only 5"5. It was on sale too!
Heart Print Playsuit, £22.99 £12, New Look

Floral Shirred Dresses, £11.99 each, New Look

 Cute Ship Necklace, £6, Accessorize

 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar