Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

NYC New Expert Last Lip Color

OMG can I just say that these are some seriously pigmented lip colors.  I am in love with these.  I have no idea where to start.  So let me start with where I found these.  I happen to be out doing some drugstore shopping and came across these at Rite Aid Pharmacy.  I was a little leery so I grabbed three colors that I felt were extreme and different.  So for the amazing price of $1.99 I figured lets get this party started!  

First and for most I was extremely amazed how great the color payoff is.  These all are cream colors and you get what you see.  When it comes to texture these have a thick waxy type feeling to them.  While we're on the topic of waxy let me just get it out there, these taste waxy.  I'm not a fan, but these are $1.99 so I can't complain too much.  Can this be fixed?  Yes, by adding a lipgloss with some "flavor" it will help mask the not so pleasant taste.  

Theses claim to be moisturizing and comfortable.  As far as moisture goes, at first yes but the longer they are worn the moisture seems to fade.  I think that mostly has to do with just being worn.  Talking, eating, drinking and just the normal daily activities.  I would recommend reapplying or applying a lipgloss over them.  When is comes to how theses feel, they feel think but smooth.  I like that these are not tacky, they wear almost like a thick cheep waxy lip balm. 

I'm happy to say that the wear time is amazing.  Not only do these wear amazingly well, but they leave a stain behind.  I'm notorious for not touching up my lipstick.  At times I have that not so pleasant ring of lipstick.  It's great, NOT!  It's that not so attractive wearing off of lipstick from the center of the lips from eating, biting lips, drinking and if I'm lucky kissing LOL leaving a ring of color on the lips.  I can inform you all that after a busy day of drinking copious amounts of coffee, not such a noticeable ring of lipstick.  These claim to have up to a six hour wear time.  These can easily be worn up to six hours.

Now the one thing that had me baffled was the color fading in the pink.  I only noticed this after twisting it up.  I purchased this, this way.  From my knowledge this was not in the sun to fade.  Is this a major thing?  I can't say one way or the other.  In my opinion I don't think so.  Just a little curious as to why it faded.

The color fading in the color "Forever Fuchsia"
 Swatches from left to right 445 Coralista, 441 Traffic Jam and 447 Forever Fuchsia 


Would I recommend this?  Yes, I really like this.  I plan on purchasing these in every color.  I want all 20 colors this line has to offer.  DO I need them? No, but I sure do want them!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar