Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

ROMWE Buyer's (and my) Picks

romwe buyers pick sale

image001

ROMWE, buyer's picks and up to 30% off!

ROMWE's fashion team have been busy recently and have compiled a selection of their buyer's picks all with up to 30% off, from now until 8th November. I really love some of the chosen items from the buyer's picks, particularly the four pieces I have picked out above. I had a little shopping spree last week and have already bagged the faux fur coat, as well as caving in and ordering a pair of galaxy leggings. Whether I will be brave enough to wear them out or not is another matter but I am so excited for them to arrive! And the studded-shoulder mint green jumper is currently sitting in my online basket as I type ...to buy or not to buy??

Have you purchased anything recently from Romwe?

nb. This post is not sponsored although I do occasionally receive Romwe gift vouchers to spend. 

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar