Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

True. True. False.

True: Kissing is beautiful
Even More True: especially when its onscreen
Truer Still: Especially if it's man on man / girl on girl / star on star. (I like reflective surfaces. What can I say?)


Obscure Truth: This friendly photo of Jonny Lee Miller and Jude Law always delights.
Strange But True:
Sometimes I feel like I'll never recover from watching Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal make out.
Resulting Truth: That kiss made it easier to imagine any number of other pairs of male movie stars kissing each other.

Commonly Known Truth: I heart Ewan McGregor
Lesser Known Truth: I like Jim Carrey
FALSE: I want to see Ewan McGregor and Jim Carrey kiss.

<--- This movie is worrisome. Why are they making this movie I Love You Phillip Morris? I haven't talked about it at all -- or shown this picture you've probably already seen -- because I've been trying to pretend it doesn't exist. Mainstream Hollywood cannot be trusted to make gay movies. Especially comedies. They just can't. You need a brilliant queer fringe dweller or an emotionally mature world class auteur or other types who aren't worried about the delicate sensibilities of easily offended boring moviegoers who can barely handle it when gay is even mentioned and won't be seeing any decent movie made in which men smooch each other anyway. Is this going to be another I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry because who needs that?
*

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar