I'm a big fan of dry shampoo, it's gotten me out of manys the bind. When I say that though I really mean it's sorted me out on those mornings when I wake up, can't face getting up for a shower, press snooze and sleep for another 15 minutes. A few sprays of dry shampoo and my hair looks fresher, has a bit more volume and makes me look a bit more put-together. I've used Batiste for the last few years but when I saw that Garnier has a new one out (and was half price) I was intrigued.
Really liking that 70's esque font on the bottle too. Groovy.
The brand describes this new range as having 7-in-1 properties, which are as follows;
- Instantly cleanses
- Absorbs grease at the roots
- Lightweight feel
- Hair feels supple to the touch
- Hair easy to detangle
- Blissful fragrance
- Leaves no visible residue
I find that brands usually have all sorts of grand promises but actually I agree with all of those. In my head I was comparing it to Batiste the whole time and thinking that although I really liked this one, it wasn't giving me a huge amount of volume in the same way Batiste does. But then I realised that it actually doesn't say that on the Garnier bottle at all, so it really does what it says on the tin. My hair definitely feels fresher when I use it and praise be- there's no residue!! It actually comes out clear. The residue is one thing I really dislike about Batiste so I would have loved this one for that reason alone except that I also love the scent; this one is 'vanilla milk' and smells a bit like a peachy/vanilla mixed with lilies. Lovely.
Price wise, this was reduced to €4.99 for 150mls from €6.99. For the original Batiste scent you'll pay €3.99 for 200mls, so obviously that's a better saving but I think I'll continue to buy the Garnier one from now on, as long as I can find it at the reduced price! They also have a Green Tea scented version, so I'm interested in trying that too. I just think it's a better product and leaves my hair looking, feeling and smelling better than the Batiste does.
Have you tried this newbie from Garnier or are you a die-hard Batiste fan? Any better options out there you think I should try?
XX

0 Yorumlar