Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

How BB Creams should be: BSkin BB Cream w/ SPF 37 PA+++ Review


Here's a review on BSkin BB Cream

PRICE: Around P700.00+
PLACE BOUGHT: Free
OTHER LOCATIONS: To be updated


THE VERDICT:

Sorry it took me a while to come up with a review for this one, as a lot of you may have been very excited when I revealed it last year. My usage was on and off for the past few months, and it was only last month that I had a chance to use it religiously. Finally, here's what I think about it.

Just a lil' recap: A BB Cream is supposed to be worn underneath foundation, so that means they should be lightweight and just a wee bit tinted, so it will not clash with the shades of your bases.

In general, I find BB Creams thick and goopy. A lot of people say that it can be used on its own, but I beg to differ. Yes, its ingredients are advantageous to our skin, but I just find its coverage too poor, white, and pink. It's like a poor version of foundation. That's why I am not partial to BB Creams.

But BSkin somehow changed my perception about BB Creams. And I think BB Creams should be like this: lightweight, color- correct, and sheer.



BSkin is infused with a powerhouse cast of Arbutin, Royal Jelly, Green Tea, Vitamin E, Jojoba, and Allantoin that promise whiter, smoother, refined, and healthier- looking skin.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar